Many of us have different agenda and goals when it comes to property.
– Some might want to get into to the property market.
– Some might have agenda of buying 2nd or 5th or 10th investment property.
– Some might have just getting a land and building their dream home and some are buying H&L packages.
– Some might have looking for a best rental yield & capital growth.
– Some might selling their apartment and thinking of buying a bigger house to serve their family needs.
– Some might thinking of selling their house and moving to apartment for low maintenance.
In every stages of life we buy and sell property- in average, people buy/sale their properties in 5-10 years. Some of us move houses due to many reasons. It can be growing family needs, changing jobs, changing schools, illness, separations and death and some stays in one place forever.
Trend – when property market is going down people rather happy to wait and when it going up- many of us start buying again. Most of the buyers and investors think declining property market is the worst time to buy as they assume it might goes further down.
As you may know, Property market moves in cycle- usually its 10 years. Prices goes up, goes down, goes sideways and goes up again. If you are thinking of making money through property- its a long term investment.
As T Harv Eker has rightly said ” Don’t wait to Buy real estate, Buy real estate and wait “
If you are a first time buyer or savvy investor. Property market conditions do affect you- when you are buying or selling but does not affect if you are buying and selling at the same time.
If you want to know What, How, When, Where & Why about the property. Call our professional team, we are just one call away