No one can give you better advice than yourself- Be patient, Follow your heart but take you Brain with you 🙏
If my life experiences similar to yours- I would say “never give up on yourself”
Some of you might not find this interesting & relevant please SKIP🙏
As we are heading towards the new beginning 2019. I just want to share some of the good things happened to me in recent years.. I came to Australia with the new hope in 2014. When i first arrived in 🇦🇺 Australia at the age of 30, i thought its too late for me to start again a New Place, New life, New beginning & New challenges. As a newcomer, regardless of your experience, you have to start from the bottom.
Although, i have worked in sales and marketing for 6 years before arriving here but its really challenging for me to get a decent job in the first place. I had many interviews but due to the visa conditions and lack of local experiences its hard for me to settle down. But i manage to settle down due to my never give up attitude in Pharmacy wholesalers, Property Investors Alliance, Estate Galaxy, Harcourts and Now as an entrepreneur at Multi Dynamic Canberra- your dynamic real estate.
I am very much confident that, joining real estate would be the best decision i have ever made. The learnings, knowledge, trainings, seminars & workshops i have attended in recent years would be very useful for 2019. i am sure that year 2019 will be the best year for me.
In my educational and professional career, I got 1000’s of advises, i will only include overseas life changing experiences:
– First of all when i was going to Dubai, I got advises like why Dubai- its Hot, Gulf countries ec cetra
– When i first moved to dubai back in 2012, i got advises like- not to apply for a office job, its impossible to get it as per your overseas experiences.
– When i was moving to Australia at the age of 30, advices like lots of struggle there, no personal life ec cetra
– When i was applying for a job when i came to Australia, advices like its hard to find a job- go find job like cleaning and washing dishes.
– When i wanted to join real estate..another advise like- its not the best occupation for a new comer like me.
– When i was moving to canberra another advice- its freezing in the winter and dead in the summer.
– When i was starting a new business, another advice, its hard to suceed in a new place and its very risky.
But in my opinion, advices seems really easy to give as it cost you nothing and The people always knows least about things always have more to say.
I beleive, you have to listen to the advises from your well wishers, friends and family but if you think you not capable of doing things as per their requirements follow your own path and keep doing what you are good at. As your expectations, experiences, learning and situations might be different than theirs.
Nobody’s Born perfect, you will become better by learning and experiencing everyday. if you want something, “TRY and Keep trying” Push hard, push smart and keep pushing until you get there.
In my entire life, I always wanted to do something for good & looking for something new to start with- something different. As you know, some people are obsessed with the things they cant control and dig harder to get solution for it. I am one of those mindful people.😎 and i also believe, Winners never quit and Quitters never win.
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. You will have hinderance on your path but keep the pace & keep going.
Be proud of who you are today, and you will only get better as the years go by. There are many things I would still like to change about myself ie. continious learning.
I wish all of you to have a wonderful year 2019.
Stay blessed 🙏