On a day to day basis we are directly/indirectly making assumptions on almost anything about the things are going to happen in our life.
What do you think about assumptions???
All the assumptions we make in life from right or wrong. We are accepting assumptions as certain event are going to happen without a proof. Which might gives us hope, learning, opportunities, sometime misguide us,mislead us or sometime it will make us dumb assuming and doing nothing about it.
There are assumptions about almost anything from behavior, relationship, happiness, sadness, success, behavior, mathematics, work, results, gambling, problems and money.
Some of the common assumptions we might have. Please add comments if you have more. At the movement i can only think of few assumptions below:
– Assuming if someone is successful and joining the same race without prior experience
– Assuming someone has purchased bigger and expensive house, car, watches, clothing etc etc- following the trend without looking at your situation.
– Assuming things will get better by chance without doing anything
– What people think about you? – Superiority and inferiority complexity (when ego is involved)
– Living a life starting tomorrow
– Taking things for granted and thinking you are always right.
– Comparing yourself to the world (assuming you are awesome and rest is less important sometime)
– Assuming- someone is going to rescue you.
– Assuming someone will love you without expressing it and expecting same from others.
– Assuming love is unconditional (condition apply*)
– Assuming god is there to forgive you and support you for all your mistakes.
– Being in a relationship gives you the right of ownership of your partner.
– I am in trouble and things will work out eventually.– works with positivity
– I know everything and i am always right- one day they will be wrong
– I have to be best to become better person- competing with the person looking at you in the mirror
– Assuming somebody is doing really good in some profession and thinking i should also start doing the same.- following the trend
– Assuming education and experience is the key of learning and learning is a never ending process.
– I will get a lottery ticket and become millionaire one day
– Assuming what is important for me is also important to others.
– Assuning- we are only living in the world of cruel, ruthless, and greedy people around us.(totally wrong)
– Hardwork pays off in the future, lazyness pays off now.
– Assuming to get things done, you have to please someone.
– Money will buy you happiness- we need money to buy thing which will make us happy. It is something but not everything.
– Everything happens for a reason, good times eventually come.
– Blaming and proving others wrong might solve your problems.
– I will become successful without doing anything.
– If i do this they might get angry on me, i have to make them happy.
– People might judge me if i do something wrong
– Asking others approval to live your life.
– Justifying your own behaviour assuming all human being are same (we are all different )
I am not saying assuming is wrong thing to do. It is mixture of forcasting, hope, good or bad behaviour but if you assuming and doing nothing about it doesn’t lead you anywhere. Assuming good things going to happen to you will give you hope but you can’t just live your life hoping you will be happy, successful and be a better person, you have to work hard for it. Doing things only get things gets done.
Forecasting- with a strategic plan is always right things to do.
Hoping – doing anything with purpose and doing it right turns hope into reality.
Please understand – Food does not come to your mouth you have to use your hand to consume it.
Have a dream and go for it.
I dream a lot, i am a dreamer but i am not the only one. People with passion and persistence become success one day. Be passionate and work hard, success is waiting for you. I am doing all i can to achieve what i want. because i strongly believe, doing the same thing over and over again help you become expert. On the other hand, trying different ways to do it will help you find better and quicker way to do it. If you don’t know- seek advice with people and do it right rather than assuming.
Asking opinion might save your time and energy- with right people.
Don’t just be motivated. Motivation is a temporary thing but inspiration is forever. Get inpired with people- listen to them. Give your mind to the right people and surround yourself with right people.
Be fearless, have a vision, stay focused, allow your passion to become your purpose, eventually one day it will become your profession.
My Boss at Pharmacy wholesalers always said- Don’t just assume, find the way to do things right. Assuming does not get things done but by doing will.
Don’t just assume, Just do it.
Beginning is winning